This Privacy Notice outlines the personal data handling practices of Dr. Heimeier Executive Search d.o.o. (hereinafter referred to as “data controller“), in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of the Republic of Serbia.
Dr. Heimeier Executive Search d.o.o. doo. is the data controller and is registered in Belgrade, Ziegel House, Nebojšina 36, Belgrade, Serbia. Personal data that are collected will be controlled and processed by the data controller.
Privacy Notice contains the following sections:
- Personal data we collect and Purpose of data collection
- Processing and Security of your personal data
- How long we keep personal data for
- Your rights and choices
- Updates to our Privacy Notice
- How to contact us
- You can visit and use our website without providing any personal data.
The term “personal data” refers to information you voluntarily provide by completing forms on the website, which are used to identify you. The data would typically include your e-mail address, telephone number, information about you and your company. Personal data may also include user information that you have submitted on other websites, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Google. Personal data can also be information that could directly or indirectly identify an individual.
Personal data that we collect are processed in accordance with our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Notice. We will not disclose to or share your personal data with any third party. We may use your personal data for the purpose of:
- Improving your user experience through website optimization;
- Providing you with information and content we deem relevant for you by e-mail or other marketing channels;
- Promoting the use of our services and sharing promotional information and content in the accordance with your preferences;
- Enabling us to transmit aggregated, anonymized data to other companies for statistical purposes;
- Notifying you about changes to our Terms and Conditions, Privacy Notice (including Cookies Policy), or other legal documents;
- Complying with applicable law and legal processes;
In order to protect your personal data, we maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safety measures to ensure an appropriate level of protection of personal data, including protection against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alternation, unauthorized access to, or disclosure. In order to ensure appropriate security and confidentiality of your personal data, we apply the following safety measures:
- Data encryption in transit;
- Strong user authentication;
- Hardened network infrastructure;
- Network monitoring solutions;
Personal data are stored in a form which allows identification of data subjects for no longer than necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are collected or further processed. Our data retention deadline does not exceed the period of 10 years from the moment the data were written into the database.
This time period is determined by taking into account the following:
- Necessity of retaining the stored personal data for the purpose of providing the services established with a user;
- Protection of data collector’s legitimate interests, as described in Purpose of data collection;
- The existence of any specific legal obligations required in a certain time period;
All rights applicable to data subjects can be exercised under the Law on Personal Data Protection, which includes the following:Right to information
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure and right to revoke consent if there is one
- Right to restriction of data processing
- Right to data portability
- Right not to be subjected to automated individual decision-making
- Right to submit a request to exercise rights
This Privacy Notice (including any changes thereto) may be updated periodically in order to reflect changes in our privacy practices and legal updates.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Privacy Notice, or if you wish to exercise your rights, click HERE.